Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Stratford rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Stratford’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E15 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Stratford E15
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Stratford Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Stratford waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Stratford E15!
Interesting Facts About Stratford
The name is first recorded as “Strætforda”, meaning ‘ford on a Romam road’, in 1067. The crossing was of the London to Colchester road over one of the numerous branches of the River Lea to the west of the settlement.
Stratford was originally an agricultural community, and by the 18th century was known for potato growing. It also became a desirable country retreat for wealthy merchants and financiers, its proximity to London enhancing its popularity.
By the early 19th century, Stratford was an important transport hub, and the railway station was constructed in 1839. A railway works and depot was established by the Great Eastern Company in 1847, which at its peak employed over 2,500 people. The last part of the works closed in 1991.
More recently, Stratford was the location of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, inspiring a flurry of urban redevelopment including the construction of the Westfield Shopping Centre, a new purpose built community of over 5,000 homes and the Olympic Park itself.
Useful local resources:
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Website for Newham Borough Council, containing a number of useful links.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Stratford and the surrounding area.
http://www.stratford-today.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, including a directory of local businesses and services.
http://www.lynbrown.org.uk/ – Your local Member of Parliament.