Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Leytonstone rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Leytonstone’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E11 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Leytonstone E11
Why Choose Away With It?
- Our same-day service operates 7 days a week, from 7am to 11pm, allowing us to cater for even the busiest of schedules and ensuring you will get your waste cleared as quickly as humanly possible
- We book in two-hour slots and will give you a call when we’re on our way, so you won’t waste your valuable time waiting for us to arrive.
- We will give you a no obligation estimate inclusive of all transport, labour and disposal fees, so you won’t be left with any nasty surprises on the invoice.
- You only pay for the space you fill in our vehicle, so no matter how big or small the job, you will get a fair price.
- We are fully licensed and regulated, so you can be sure your waste will be properly disposed of and we carry full liability insurance in the unlikely event of an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Leytonstone E11!
Interesting Facts About Leytonstone
With a history dating back to Roman times, the name Leytonstone is said to derive from an ancient marker stone that used to sit on a Roman pathway that snaked through the area that is now Leytonstone. While traditionally a rural farming community, the earliest cartographic reference to Leytonstone appeared in 1545, when Leytonstone was an important stop on the carriage road from London to the hunting grounds in Epping.
More recently, Leytonstone has been a thriving suburban area of London, with its fantastic transport links making it a popular place for London workers to call home. In the 1990s, the M11 link road protests that took place in Leytonstone and neighbouring Wanstead gained national attention, and although the road was built through the area, the strength of the protests led to subsequent similar projects being abandoned.
A vast array of interesting and notable people either call or once called Leytonstone home, including film director Sir Alfred Hitchcock, Blur singer Damon Albarn, who often performs unannounced in local pubs and cricketer Graham Gooch. Footballer David Beckham was born in Leytonstone, while television personality Jonathan Ross spent much of his childhood in the area. More recently, Leytonstone has spawned some notable international footballers, with England internationals Curtis Davies and Andros Townsend calling the area home, while Turkish international Colin Kazim-Richards was also born in Leytonstone.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Your local council website
http://www.johncryermp.co.uk/ – Your local Member of Parliament, John Cryer
http://leytonstonetoday.net/ – Local news magazine, covering news and current affairs in Leytonstone and the surrounding areas