Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Homerton rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Homerton’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E9 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Homerton E9
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Homerton E9 Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Homerton waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Homerton E9!
Interesting Facts About Homerton
Homerton was first recorded in 1343, as Humberton or Hummerton, meaning the farm of a woman named Hunburh. Archeological excavations have revealed evidence of a building dating back to the 11th or 12th century, indicating that the area was inhabited sometime before this.
Medieval Homerton was semi-rural and industrial, playing host to markets serving London, along with grazing pasture for sheep and cows. Unsavoury activities such as tanning and fulling were practiced in the area, before the area became a popular and affluent Tudor suburb. The area was divided up into estates and manor houses, and the affluence continued up until the Victorian Era.
The Victorian Era saw the introduction of the railways, and this led to much redevelopment in the Homerton area. This, along with the establishment of the Homerton Fever Hospital drove many of the wealthy residents away, to be replaced by many smaller businesses and factories, including the famous Lesney die cast model factory, home of matchbox cars.
Today, though no longer as affluent as it once was, Homerton is undergoing something of a revival. It is intrinsically linked with music and the arts, and the 2012 Olympics in nearby Stratford have also brought about much positivity. People hailing from Homerton include musician Marc Bolan, and Hollywood film star Ray Winstone.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.hackney.gov.uk/ – Your local council website.
http://www.dianeabbott.org.uk/ – Diane Abbott, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Homerton and the surrounding area.