Waste Removal Services in Enfield
Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Enfield rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Enfield’s leading waste removal companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the EN1, EN2 and EN3 postcode areas for more than 20 years. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service and operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
Our Waste Removal Services in Enfield
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Enfield Waste Removal Needs
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to Away With It today for fast, reliable waste removal services In Enfield!
Interesting Facts About Enfield
Historically a collection of small communities spread around the royal hunting grounds of Enfield Chase, Enfield is first recorded in the Domesday Book as Enefelde. The name most likely originates from the Anglo-Saxon “Ēanafeld”, meaning “open land for lambs”.
Traditionally a market town, Enfield Market is first recorded as taking place in 1303. Still prosperous until the early 18th century, it soon fell into decline. Trading, however, resumed in the 1870s and the market is still in existence today.
Enfield also has a long history of armaments manufacture, with the Lee-Enfield .303 rifle standard issue for the British army until 1957. It was also the location where the first colour televisions were manufactured, along with the first dishwasher to be mass-produced. Enfield is also the site of the world’s first ATM, opened at the Barclays Bank branch in the town.
Probably the most notable figure to hail from enfield is the English Romantic poet John Keats, who although born in Moorgate attended John Clarke’s school in Enfield.
Other notable people from Enfield include singer Adele, Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker, actors David Jason, Ray Winston and Boris Karloff and former politician Michael Portillo.
Useful local resources:
http://www.enfield.gov.uk/site/ – Website for Enfield Borough Council.
http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Enfield and the surrounding area.
http://www.ienfield.co.uk/ – Directory of businesses and services in Enfield and the local area.