Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Woodford Green IG8 rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Woodford’s leading waste removal companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the IG8 area for more than 20 years. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service and operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
Our Waste Removal Services in Woodford Green IG8
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Woodford and Woodford Green Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Woodford and Woodford Green waste removal needs:
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Woodford Green IG8!
Interesting Facts About Woodford IG8
Woodford Green is part of the parliamentary constituency of Chingford and Woodford Green, represented by Iain Duncan Smith, leader of the Conservative Party from 2001 to 2003. Sir Winston Churchill was also MP for the area and is commemorated by a statue on Woodford Green erected in 1959.
Sylvia Pankhurst lived in Woodford Green from 1924 to 1956, originally in the High Road, and from 1933 in Charteris Road.In 1935, Pankhurst commissioned and dedicated a memorial in Woodford High Road to the victims of Italian aerial bombing in Ethiopia.
Claybury Psychiatric Hospital at Woodford Bridge, formerly the London County Council Asylum, was opened in 1893. The grounds were designed by Sir Humphry Repton, after whom the site was renamed following its redevelopment as luxury flats in 1997. There have been many reported ghost sightings at the site.
The writer, artist, craftsman William Morris, founder of the Arts and Crafts Movement, lived as a child at Woodford Hall between 1840 and 1847. Woodford Hall (demolished at the turn of the 20th century) stood on Woodford High Road on the site where the Woodford Parish Memorial Hall now is.
Useful local resources:
http://www.redbridge.gov.uk/ – Your local council website, packed full of useful information about Woodford and the surrounding area.
http://www2.redbridge.gov.uk/cms/parking_rubbish_and_streets/rubbish_and_recycling/reuse_and_recycling_centres.aspx – Your local tip and waste recycling centre.
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Woodford, Woodford Green and surrounding areas.
http://www.havenhouse.org.uk/ – Woodford based children’s hospice, with plenty of opportunities to volunteer and get involved.
http://www.iainduncansmith.org.uk/ – Your local Member of Parliament.