Are you looking for reliable, fully licensed waste removal and rubbish clearance services in Rush Green RM7 ? Here at Away With It, we have been providing waste removal and rubbish clearance services in Rush Green RM7 for years, and over that time have built up a solid reputation for our professional, affordable and friendly service.
With a wide range of services available, from low-level domestic clearances right up to contractual commercial waste collection – and everything in between – we are confident we have the tools to provide a solution for your waste removal needs.
Our Waste Removal Services in Rush Green RM7
This Is How We Do It
Every detail of our Rush Green RM7 waste removal and rubbish clearance services is tailored to the needs of each individual customer, and as a result we are able to offer a range of benefits, including…
- A 7-day same-day service, operating from 7:30am – 11:30pm.
- A fully transparent and affordable payment system – before we arrive on site we will give you a comprehensive no-obligation estimate, and as you only pay for the space in our vehicle you actually fill you are guaranteed a fair price.
- A fully licensed and regulated service – you can be confident all of your waste will be properly disposed of.
- An ethical service, with 80% of the waste we collect either reused or recycled.
- Full insurance in the unlikely event that we have an on-site mishap or accident.
- Tidiness and discretion – we will sweep, tidy and vacuum before we leave your property, leaving it spotless and making. It will be like we were never there!
On top of that we book in two-hour slots. We understand that your time is valuable and the last thing you want to be doing is waiting around all day for us to arrive, so we’ve taken away that hassle.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Rush Green RM7!
Interesting Facts About Rush Green
Straddling the London Boroughs of Barking & Dagenham and Havering, Rush Green is a primarily residential suburban area on the outskirts of London. Formerly a rural farming area, building took off with the arrival of the railways and the close proximity of Dagenham East tube station and Romford railway station make it an ideal location for commuters to call home.
Primarily made up of 20th century housing and flats, Rush Green used to be location of the Rush Green Maternity Unit, formerly the main unit of its kind for this part of London, although this has now been replaced by a housing estate. The central part of Rush Green is the crossroads of Rush Green and Dagenham roads, and this is the location of many shops and small businesses.
Notable people associated with Rush Green include actress Danielle Brent and footballer Brian Saah.