Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Loughton rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Loughton’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the IG10 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Loughton IG10
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Loughton Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Loughton waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Loughton IG10!
Interesting Facts About Loughton
The earliest surviving structure in Loughton is Loughton Camp, an Iron Age earth fort in Epping Forest dating from around 500 BC. It was rediscovered in 1872 after being buried by dense undergrowth for many centuries.
During the seventeenth century a number of great houses were built in the area as country retreats for wealthy London merchants and courtiers. The grandest of these was Loughton Hall, owned by Mary Tudor shortly before she became Queen Mary of England in 1553.
Loughton was a hotbed of radicalism and non-conformism during Victorian and Edwardian times and home to many artists and scientists.
The very first performance of Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream was at Copped Hall near Loughton in 1594.
Notable Loughton residents over the years have included the highwayman Dick Turpin who owned a butcher’s shop in Buckhurst Hill, the architect James Cubitt, pianist Gladys Mills (Mrs Mills), trade unionist Len Murray and the writer Ruth Rendell.
Useful local resources:
http://www.loughton-tc.gov.uk/ – The Loughton Town Council website, packed full of useful information about Loughton and the local area.
http://loughtonlife.co.uk/ – A great local directory, covering everything from tube times to takeaways.
http://www.loughtonresidents.co.uk/ – A website run by Loughton residents containing loads of useful local information, news and links.
http://www.eleanorlaing.com/ – Your local Member of Parliament.