Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Dagenham rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Dagenham’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the RM8, RM9 and RM10 postcode areas for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Dagenham
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Dagenham Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Epping & Theydon Boise waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Call us today for fast, reliable waste removal services in Dagenham!
Interesting facts about Dagenham
Dagenham or “Dæccanhaam” first appeared in a charter of Barking Abbey dating from 666 AD, with the name almost certainly developing from a small farmstead, or “ham”, of a man called Dæcca.
In 1931, the Ford Motor Company relocated from Trafford Park in Manchester to a new plant in Dagenham. A riverside site was developed to become Europe’s largest car plant, and at its peak the Dagenham plant had 4 million square feet of floorspace and employed 40,000 people. Full production was halted in 2002 due to the prohibitive cost of upgrading the vast 60 year old site.
Valence House is the only surviving of the five manor houses of Dagenham, and today is the site of the borough’s local history museum, displaying a collection of artefacts and archives documenting the lives of the people of Barking and Dagenham.
Notable Dagenham residents have included musician Billy Bragg, comedian Phil Jupitus and “The Forces Sweetheart” Dame Vera Lynn. Alf Ramsey, who guided England to victory in the 1966 World Cup, was also born in Dagenham, as was future England manager Terry Venables. Sandie Shaw, winner of of the 1967 Eurovision Song Contest, was born and brought up in the area, even working in the nearby Ford plant for a time.
Useful local resources:
http://www.lbbd.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx – Website for Barking and Dagenham local council.
http://www.lbbd.gov.uk/Environment/RecyclingandRefuse/Pages/Reuseandrecyclingcentre.aspx – Your local tip and recycling centre.
http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Barking, Dagenham and the surrounding area.
http://www.joncruddas.org.uk/ – Your local member of parliament.