Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Chigwell rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Chigwell’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the IG7 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base as a result of our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Chigwell IG7
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Chigwell Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Chigwell waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to Away With It today about our waste removal services in Chigwell IG7!
Interesting Facts About Chigwell
The name Chigwell is derived from the Anglo Saxon for ‘Cicca’s well’.
Chigwell was made famous by Charles Dickens in his novel Barnaby Rudge. The Maypole Inn is based on the King’s Head inn in Chigwell, although the name was taken from the Maypole public house in Chigwell Row. Dickens often visited Chigwell, which he described as “the greatest place in the world…Such a delicious old inn opposite the church…such beautiful forest scenery…such an out of the way rural place!”.
Chigwell School was founded in 1629 by Samuel Harsnett, Archbishop of York and Vice Chancellor of Cambridge University. In the 17th century William Penn who later founded the state of Pennsylvania and the city of Philadeliphia was a pupil at the school.
Tottenham Hotspur and Leyton Orient football clubs have training grounds at Chigwell.
In addition to numerous footballers, famous residents include the comedian Alan Davies, the athlete Sally Gunnell who attended West Hatch School, Dave Gahan, lead singer of Depeche Mode and Lord Alan Sugar of The Apprentice fame.
Useful local resources:
http://www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/ – Your local council website.
http://recyclingcentre.org.uk/epping-forest-chigwell-recycling-centre/ – Your local tip and recycling centre.
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Chigwell and the surrounding area.
http://www.eleanorlaing.com/ – Your local Member of Parliament.