Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Plaistow rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Plaistow’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E13 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Plaistow E13
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Plaistow Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Plaistow waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Plaistow E13!
Interesting Facts about Plaistow
The origin of the name Plaistow is unknown, with many undecided on its true etymology. The most likely explanation of the name is that it comes from the name of Sir Hugh de Plaitz, who married Philippa de Montfitchet in 1065, whose family owned the area. The area is famed for its connection with Highwayman Dick Turpin, whose first recorded crime was of the theft of two oxen from his employ, one Mr Giles of Plaistow.
Plaistow was described as a rural village up until the mid to late 18th century, mostly populated by farmers and members of the gentry. However, the area soon became industrialized as building intensified, and by the turn of the century the area was very much a working class residential zone. Its proximity to the East London docks led to heavy bombing in World War II, which resulted in large-scale slum clearances.
The historic Black Lion pub on the High Street was known to be frequented by West Ham footballers in the 1960s and 70s, and has been referred to as Bobby Moore’s local. More recently, the area has been the focus of several urban regeneration efforts, with several initiatives in place seeking to improve both its aesthetics and its fortunes.
Notable people associated with Plaistow include singer David Essex, actor Terence Stamp and footballers Sol Campbell, Tony Cottee and Martin Peters, the latter a World Cup winner in 1966, having made his name playing for local club West Ham United.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Local council website.
http://www.lynbrown.org.uk/ – Lyn Brown, your local Member of Parliement.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Plaistow and the local area.