Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your rubbish or junk in Hackney or Dalston? Look no further! Away With It is one of Hackney’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E8 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Hackney E8
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Hackney Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Hackney and Dalston waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Hackney E18 and Dalston!
Interesting Facts About Hackney and Dalston
The historic London borough of Hackney was formed in 1965 following the merger of three former metropolitan boroughs. Hackney is known for its extensive Georgian and Victorian housing, and there are over 1,300 listed buildings and large areas of industrial heritage in the borough.
Hackney has an vibrant and diverse history, ranging right through from Tudor times when it was the location of the first Tudor theatres, while the Gunpowder Plot was first exposed in nearby Hoxton. Into the 20th century, the grand houses of Hackney and Stamford Hill became a haven for many of London’s Orthodox Jewish residences, and a large population still remains in the area today.
Hackney is home to a number of notable places, both of historic and present interested. The Hackney Empire Theatre is one of London’s premier musical and pantomime venues, and has historically played host to acts such as Charlie Chaplin and Stan Laurel, while the hymn Amazing Grace was composed in St John’s Church in Hoxton.
A great deal of notable people were born and brought up in Hackney, ranging from astronomer Edmund Halley to musician Professor Green. Hackney has long been a hotbed of the arts and entertainment, with selected notable figures including actors Idris Elba, Michael Caine and Colin Firth hailing from the area, along with musicians Pete Doherty, Paloma Faith and Marc Bolan.
Useful Local Resources…
http://www.hackney.gov.uk/ – Your Local Council website.
http://www.dianeabbott.org.uk/ – Diane Abbott, Member of Parliament for Hackney North and Stoke Newington.
http://www.meghillier.com/ – Meg Hillier, Member of Parliament for Hackney South and Shoreditch.
http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Hackney and the surrounding area.