Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Chingford rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Chingford’s leading waste removal companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E4 area for more than 20 years. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service and operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
Our Waste Removal Services in Chingford E4
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Chingford Waste Removal Needs
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Chingford E4!
Interesting Facts About Chingford
Local legendhas it that when Charles II was out hunting in Epping Forest and was caught in a snowstorm he took shelter in a Chingford manor house, Pympe’s Hal,l and was so impressed with the food offered him that he drew his sword and knighted the joint of beef, declaring that it was now Sir Loin.
The Kray twins, Ronnie and Reggie, are buried in Chingford Mount cemetery.
Notable Chingford residents include footballers David Beckham and Teddy Sheringham, designer of the Apple Mac Jonathan Ive, stand-up comedian Alan Davies and the actor Lesley Phillips.
Useful local resources:
http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Your local council website packed full of useful information about Chingford and the surrounding area.
https://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/ServiceChild/kings-road-household-waste-recycling-centre.aspx – Your local household waste recycling centre.
http://www.chingfordtimes.co.uk/ – An independent local newspaper to keep you up to speed with interesting happenings in and around Chingford.
http://chingfordlife.co.uk/ – An online directory covering everything from tube times to takeaways.