Are you looking for a fully licensed, cost-effective and highly professional waste removal and rubbish clearance company to cater for all your Upper Edmonton N18 needs? Well, today could be your luck day as Away With It has all the tools you need to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
With a full portfolio of waste removal and rubbish clearance services ranging from single room clearances right through to contractual industrial waste collection, our Upper Edmonton N18 waste removal service has everything you need to get the job done.
Our Waste Removal Services in Upper Edmonton N18
A Few Things We Can Offer
Here at Away With It, we have spent time developing our Upper Edmonton N18 waste removal and rubbish clearance services to be as efficient for our customers as possible. Our rubbish clearance and waste removal companies are tailored with our clients, and as a result…
- We operate our same-day service 7 days a week, and are open from 7am-11:30pm every day.
- As we book in two-hour slots, you’ll never again have to waste your day waiting around for us to arrive.
- Our payment system is fair and transparent – before we arrive on site we’ll give you a comprehensive no-obligation estimate, and as you only pay for the space in our truck you actually fill there are no hidden charges.
- We are fully licensed waste disposers and as a result are highly regulated. All our waste is properly disposed of, and a massive 80% is reused or recycled.
- We carry full insurance in the highly unlikely event we have an accident on site.
- We will sweep, tidy and vacuum when we finish every job, and we won’t leave until you’re satisfied everything is nice and shipshape.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Upper Edmonton N18!
Interesting Facts About Upper Edmonton
Historically, Edmonton in general has always been a place of settlement. It’s location on the Roman Ermine Street meant it was a popular stopping off place for travellers heading north towards York and Lincoln. Up until the 19th century, however, settlement was sporadic and the area was still predominantly rural.
The arrival of the railways in the later part of the 19th century, however, led to a sharp spike in population growth, reaching 450,000 in 1911. Industry thrived in the area, with MK Electric, Ever Ready Batteries and British Oxygen just some of the household names that called the area home well into the 20th century.
Today, Upper Edmonton is a highly multicultural area that has recently undergone a great deal of publically funded regeneration. Today, it is home to some of the area’s major political constitutions and public services, including the NHS North Middlesex University Hospital.
Notable people associated with Upper Edmonton include the entertainer Sir Bruce Forsyth, actors David Jason and Larry Lamb, poet John Keats and Iron Maiden musician Dave Murray.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.enfield.gov.uk/site/ – Your local council website.
http://www.andylovemp.com/ – Andy Love, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/index.html – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Upper Edmonton and the surrounding area.