Are you looking for a reputable, professional and fully licensed waste removal and rubbish clearance service to deal with all of your Lower Edmonton N9 waste removal needs? Look no further than Away With It! We have been providing waste removal and rubbish clearance services to Lower Edmonton N9 and the surrounding area for years, and over that time have built up a reputation for providing an efficient, prompt and affordable service for all of our clients.
Whether you need to clear a couple of rooms or are after a contractual commercial waste collection – or of course anything in between – you can rest assured that Away With It has all the tools you need to get the job done.
Our Waste Removal Services in Lower Edmonton N9
What Do We Offer?
Our Lower Edmonton N9 Waste Removal and Rubbish Clearance service is designed with the customer in mind at every stage of the way, and as a result we are happy to offer some substantial benefits to our customers:
- We operate a same-day service, 7 days a week from 7am-11:30pm – we can happily cater for even the busiest of schedules.
- We book in two-hour slots, so you won’t find yourself wasting your valuable time spending all day waiting for us to turn up.
- Before we arrive on site, we will give you a fully comprehensive, no-obligation estimate. You only pay for the space in our truck you fill, you are guaranteed a fair price no matter how big or small the job at hand.
- We are in touch with our ethics, reusing or recycling 80% of the waste we collect, and are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
- We are committed to doing 100% of the hard work and heavy lifting for you, and we will even hoover, mop and tidy before we leave your property.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Lower Edmonton N9!
Interesting Facts About Lower Edmonton
First recorded in 1086 as Adelmatone, Lower Edmonton lay on the old highway from London to Lincoln and York, Ermine Street, and as a result would have seen a great deal of through traffic heading towards or back from these destinations. Although much of the industry is now gone, Lower Edmonton was once an industrial centre, home to companies such as MK Electric and Glover and Main.
Its proximity to the River Lee Navigation made it an ideal place for manufacturers, and a number of furniture makers established their headquarters there during the 19th century, using the navigation to transport timber on barges from the Thames. Today, the Edmonton Incinerator Chimney dominates the area, and major employers include Coca Cola.
The area really boomed with the arrival of the railway in 1840, with regular and cheap services to and from Liverpool Street resulting in the area becoming home to many workers in London’s East End. Traditionally a white working class area, today Lower Edmonton is one of the most ethnically diverse areas in London, with ethnic minorities making up a third of the population.
Notable people from Lower Edmonton include entertainer and TV personality Sir Bruce Forsyth, politician and statesman Robert Cecil and poet John Keats.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.enfield.gov.uk/site/ – Local council website.
http://www.andylovemp.com/ – Andy Love, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/index.html – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Lower Edmonton and the surrounding area.