Our Waste Removal Services in Waltham Cross
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Waltham Cross Waste Removal Needs
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Waltham Cross!
Interesting Facts About Waltham Cross
Taking its name from the famous Eleanor Cross that stands in its centre, the origins of Waltham Cross go back to the the 13th century and the processional journey of Queen Eleanor’s coffin from Lincoln to Westminster Abbey. Forming part of the ancient parish of Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, its council merged with that of Cheshunt and Hoddesdon in 1974 to form the Borough of Broxbourne.
Useful local resources:
http://www.broxbourne.gov.uk/ – Local council website.
http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/Cheshunt-and-Waltham/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Waltham Cross, Cheshunt and the surrounding area.
http://www.cheshunt-walthamcross.co.uk/ – Website covering local news and events in the local area, including information about the attractions and places of interest in Waltham Cross.