Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Hornchurch rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Hornchurch’s leading waste removal companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the Hornchurch area for more than 20 years. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service and operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
Our Waste Removal Services in Hornchurch
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Hornchurch Waste Removal Needs
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Hornchurch RM12!
Interesting Facts About Hornchurch
The first recorded appearance of Hornchurch is in 1222, when it is recorded as “Hornechurch”, or “church with horn-like gables”. In the Anglian ice age some 450,000 years ago, the ice sheet reached Hornchurch, the furthest south any ice sheet reached in Britain and thus Hornchurch Cutting is a site of special scientific interest due to the unique geology it displays.
Tools from the Stone Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age have been discovered in Hornchurch, indicating a lengthy occupation in pre-history. Enough Roman remains to indicate a significant settlement have also been found in South Hornchurch. In the 14th century, William of Wykeham gave Hornchurch to endow New College, Oxford, which still owns the local church lands and buildings.
Like most London suburbs, Hornchurch was mostly rural until the arrival of the railway in the late 19th century. Whole industrial estates were constructed, and development was fuelled yet further with the arrival of the District Line in the 1930s. As a result, housing developments sprung up all over Hornchurch and Elm Park, leading to an abundance of inter and post-war housing stock.
During both World Wars, Hornchurch Airfield served as an important RAF station. During World War Two, the airfield was a significant fighter base, playing host to a number of Spitfire squadrons and playing a vital role in the famous Battle of Britain.
Useful local resources:
https://www.havering.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Local council website.
http://hornchurch.qlocal.co.uk/news – Local news website for Hornchurch and the surrounding area.
http://www.hornchurchpeople.co.uk/ – Directory of local businesses and services in Hornchurch and the surrounding area.
http://www.angelawatkinsonmp.com/ – Your local Member of Parliament.