Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Epping CM16 rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Epping’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the CM16 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Epping CM16
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Epping CM16 Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Epping & Theydon Bois waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Epping CM16!
Interesting Facts About Epping CM16
Epping or “Epinga” was first mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. In 1253 King Henry III granted the right to hold a weekly market in Epping Street which helped to establish the town as a centre of trade.
During the 19th century Epping was an important stage coach route with up to 25 stagecoaches and mailcoaches a day passing through the town from London to Norwich, Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds. The George and Dragon and The Black Lion are the last two surviving coaching inns.
The 14th century chapel of St John the Baptist in the High Road was rebuilt and became the parish church of Epping in 1888. The large tower was added in 1909.
Epping was home to the first ever Clinton Cards shop which was opened in 1968.
Theydon Bois was named after the family of Bois (de Bosco) which held the manor in the 12th and 13th centuries. The famous ‘Avenue of Trees’ which lines Loughton Lane was planted in the 1830s to celebrate the coronation of Queen Victoria.
Notable Epping and Theydon Bois residents have included Sir Winston Churchill, who was the local MP from 1924-1945, the millionaire publisher and co-owner of West Ham United Football Club David Sullivan, the footballer and ex-England manager Glenn Hoddle, the singer Rod Stewart and actress Jessie Wallace.
Useful local resources:
http://www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk/ – Local council website for Epping and Theydon Bois.
http://www.eppingtowncouncil.gov.uk/ – Local authority website for Epping.
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – Local newspaper for Epping, Theydon Bois and the surrounding area.
http://www.epping-life.co.uk/ – News and information about Epping and Theydon Bois, including a thorough directory of businesses and services.
http://www.eleanorlaing.com/ – Your local Member of Parliament.