Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Buckhurst Hill rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Buckhurst Hill’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the IG9 area for more than a decade.
During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base as a result of our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices. We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Buckhurst Hill Waste Removal and Rubbish Clearance Services
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Buckhurst Hill Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Buckhurst Hill waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Interesting Facts About Buckhurst Hill
The first recorded reference to Buckhurst Hill was in 1135 when it was named ‘La Bocherste’. The same area was later referred to as ‘Bucket Hill’ meaning a hill covered with beech trees. Before the building of the railways Buckhurst Hill was on the stage coach route between London and Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Dunmow. Originally it was a part of the parish of Chigwell but as there was no road connecting Buckhurst Hill to Chigwell parishioners had to ford the River Roding at Woodford to get to church! Following the opening of Buckhurst Hill station in 1856 a number of wealthy merchants and business people relocated to Buckhurst Hill, including the china merchant Thomas Shorter who built Holly House (now a hospital) and the glass manufacturer Nathaneal Powell who supplied glass to William Morris.
Useful local resources:
http://www.essexinfo.net/buckhurst-hill-parish-council/ – Website for Buckhurst Hill Parish Council. http://www.lovebuckhursthill.co.uk/ – A comprehensive local directory for businesses and services based in and around Buckhurst Hill. http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Buckhurst Hill and the surrounding area.