Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Walthamstow rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Walthamstow’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E17 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Walthamstow E17
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Walthamstow Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Walthamstow waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Walthamstow E17!
Interesting Facts About Walthamstow
Walthamstow is first recorded as “Wilcumestowe”, meaning ‘The Place of Welcome’ in 1075, and later as “Wilcumestou” in the Domesday Book of 1086.
Initially just a collection of small villages, by 1870 it had grown into the size of a small suburb, and a Town Hall was constructed on Orford Road. Until the 19th century it was still largely rural, made up of a small village centre – now the fashionable Walthamstow Village – and a number of large estates.
More recently, Walthamstow has become known as a hotbed for British music. Blur’s Parklife album featured photos of the band at Walthamstow Stadium, while 1990s boy band East 17 named themselves after the area’s postal code and titled their debut album “Walthamstow”.
One of Walthamstow’s most famous residents was the designer William Morris, his former house now a museum dedicated to his life and works.
Other notable figures from Walthamstow include singer Ian Dury and former British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli. Another former Prime Minister, Clement Attlee, was the Member of Parliament for Walthamstow while in office.
Useful local resources:
http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Website for the local authority council.
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Walthamstow and the surrounding area.
http://www.walthamstowvillageguide.com/ – A guide to goings on in and around Walthamstow Village.
http://www.workingforwalthamstow.org.uk/ – Your local Member of Parliament.