Are you after a reliable, local and fully licensed company to deal with your Poplar E14 Waste Removal needs? Look no further! Away With It has been providing waste removal services to Poplar E14 and the local area for years and years, building up a reputation for our fast and efficient waste removal services along the way.
Whatever your waste removal need, be it house clearance, office clearance and even commercial waste removal, you can rest assured that Away With It has all the tools needed to get the job done!
Our Waste Removal Services in Poplar E14
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Poplar Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Poplar waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Poplar E14!
Interesting Facts About Poplar
Traditionally a working class, residential area, Poplar’s location on the Isle of Dogs ties its history with that of the East London docks. Initially a hamlet in the parish of Stepney, Poplar has grown steadily since the early 19th century and today is a thriving residential area packed with a mixture of 18th and 19th century terraced houses and modern council estates.
Poplar’s close proximity to London’s docks meant that it suffered heavily from bombing raids in both the First and Second World Wars. It was famously the target of the first daylight-bombing raid by fixed wing aircraft in London, which took part in the summer of 1917. The bombing of a primary school caused a considerable stir among the British public, this being one of the first occasions the war directly affected the home population.
Useful Local Resources…
http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/ – Your local council website.
http://www.jimfitzpatrickmp.org/ – Your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/home – Your local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Poplar and the surrounding area.