Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Manor Park rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Manor Park’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E12 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Manor Park E12
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Manor Park Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Manor Park waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Manor Park E12!
Interesting Facts About Manor Park
Initially rural farmland servicing the needs of an ever-expanding London, Manor Park was eventually swallowed up by the city in mid-19th century. The historic Manor Park Village was built in the 1880s on farmland that once formed part of the Gurney estate. It’s uniform style is a result of the fact it was all built to one single plan, and is said to give the area a unique character.
On top of the Victorian housing stock, there is a great deal of modern housing and flats. The fairly high population density can be attributed to Manor Park’s transport links, with regular train services serving London Liverpool Street, while Crossrail is also mooted to pass through the area. Demographically, Manor Park is a primarily multicultural area, although spiraling house prices combined with the area’s characterful architecture has recently prompted an influx of new residents from other London boroughs.
Notable people associated with Manor Park include former England footballer and goal scoring record holder Jimmy Greaves, darts player Bobby George and musician Steve Marriot. Incidentally, The Small Faces’ song Itchycoo Park is influenced at least in part by Little Ilford Park, where Marriot spent a lot of time during his childhood.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Your local council website.
http://www.stephentimms.org.uk/ – Stephen Timms, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Manor Park and the local area.