Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Leyton rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Leyton’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E10 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Leyton E10
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Leyton Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Leyton waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Leyton E10.
Interesting Facts About Leyton
The name Leyton comes from the Anglo-Saxon for ‘Settlement on the River Lea’, and was first recorded as ‘Leintun’ in the Domesday Book. Historically, Leyton fell upon the road from London to Waltham Abbey, with the Baker’s Arms junction in Leyton named after the pub of the same name, which was once a frequent overnight halt for carriages en route to both the Abbey and Epping Forest.
During the 17th and 18th centuries, Leyton began to develop from an agricultural community into a residential suburb, and was known for being home to many wealthy London merchants and bankers. It’s development as a suburb was greatly aided by the arrival of the railway, with Lea Bridge Station, Leyton Underground Station and finally Leyton Midland Road station providing enviable transport links that exist to this day.
During both World Wars, Leyton became a target for bombing raids due to its proximity to the East London docks and its status as an important rail terminus. Leyton Orient’s Brisbane Road stadium was damaged during the raids, and as a result the team are the only club in history to have played football league matches at the famous Wembley Stadium.
More recently, Leyton has become a thriving multicultural area, and has benefitted from a great deal of urban regeneration due to its close proximitiy to the Olympic Park. Notable people with a connection to Leyton include Radio and Television personality Frank Muir, musician and composer Peter Ashby and founder of heavy metal giants Iron Maiden Steve Harris.
Useful Local Resources…
http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – local council website.
http://www.johncryermp.co.uk/ – John Cryer, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/ – local newspaper, covering news and current affairs for Leyton and the surrounding area.