Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Forest Gate rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Forest Gate’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E7 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base as a result of our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Forest Gate E7
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Forest Gate Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Forest Gate waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Call us today for fast and reliable waste removal services in Forest Gate E7!
Interesting Facts About Forest Gate
Forest Gate takes its name from a southern gate of Epping Forest. Located near the former Eagle & Child pub, it was never a toll gate, and was demolished in 1881 along with the keeper’s cottage. In 1875, a high quality jewelled Anglo-Saxon bead was found in the area, with the quality of the workmanship suggesting it belonged to a woman of wealth or high status, potentially a Princess.
Remaining rural up until the 19th century, the area was home to a large number of wealthy city dwellers, who lad large country houses in the area. Many of them were Quakers, the best known being the families of Fry, Lester and Gurney.
Towards the end of the 19th century, Forest Gate saw a boom in house building, taking advantage of the transport links provided by the opening of the railway station in 1840. Today, the Victorian Woodgrange Estate is a conservation area, while there are a large number of council properties built on the sites of houses damaged during bombing in World War II.
A number of notable people either hail from Forest Gate or once called it home. Those born in the area include Oscar-winning actor Chiwetel Ejifor, musician Plan B and heavyweight boxer Lennox Lewis. On top of this, Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger lived and trained in Forest Gate for a time before he achieved fame, while legendary guitarist Jimi Hendrix is said to have composed “Purple Haze” in the Upper Cut Club on Woodgrange Road.
Useful local resources:
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Local council website.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Forest Gate and the surrounding area.
http://forestgate.net/ – an independently run blog about Forest Gate, current activities and the history of the area.
http://www.lynbrown.org.uk/ – Your local Member of Parliament.