Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your East Ham rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of East Ham and Beckton’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E6 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in East Ham E6
Reasons To Choose Us For Your East Ham Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your East Ham and Beckton waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Speak to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in East Ham E6!
Interesting Facts About East Ham
The first recording of a settlement in the modern are of East Ham is in AD 958, and it appears in the 1086 Domesday Book as Hame, referring to the area’s location on a dry area of land between the rivers Thames, Lea and Roding.
Even after the opening of East Ham railway station in 1859, the area was still little more than a scattering of rural and agricultural visitors. Towards then end of the 19th century, however, the transport links provided by the railway led to ever increasing urbanisation, with the area eventually becoming a suburban hub.
Demographically, East Ham is a highly multicultural area, immigrant populations of South Asians, African, Caribbean and Eastern European ancestry making up the majority of the population. Nevertheless, the area still has a flavour of the old East End of London, with many local eateries specialising in classic dishes like Pie, Mash and Jellied Eels.
The most notable figure associated with East Ham is England’s 1966 World Cup winning captain Bobby Moore, who honed his football skills on the local Flanders Fields. He famously spent the bulk of his career at nearby West Ham, where is still considered a legend.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Local council website.
http://www.stephentimms.org.uk/ – Stephen Timms, your local Member of Parliament.
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs across East Ham and the surrounding area.