Looking for a reliable and fully licensed local company to take away your Canning Town rubbish or junk? Look no further! Away With It is one of Canning Town’s leading waste removal and rubbish clearance companies. We have been providing waste removal services to businesses and residents in the E16 area for more than a decade. During that time we have built up a large and loyal customer base in the local area based on our reputation for fast, friendly service at competitive prices.
We cater for all types of property and provide a full range of waste and rubbish removal services, from house, garden, garage and office clearance to clearance, DIY and builders waste removal and a daily commercial waste service.
Our Waste Removal Services in Canning Town E16
Reasons To Choose Us For Your Canning Town Waste Removal Needs
Here are a few more reasons to choose us to take care of your Canning Town waste removal needs:
- We operate 7 days a week and offer a same day service so you can call us in the morning knowing your waste or junk will be gone by the evening!
- Bookings are in 2 hour slots and our friendly two man clearance team will always call ahead to let you know when to expect them so you’re not left hanging around.
- Before starting work we will provide you with a competitive, no obligation estimate. All our prices include labour and disposal fees, so there are no hidden costs. If you’re happy with our competitive prices we can start your removal the same day.
- Our prices are based on the percentage of the vehicle you fill so you only pay for the space you use, saving you money.
- We do all the lifting and loading for you and will even clean up and leave everything neat and tidy after so you can just sit back and relax.
- We are fully licensed and regulated. All the waste we collect is transferred safely to a recycling or disposal station and disposed of responsibly.
- We are fully insured in the unlikely event we have an accident on site.
Talk to us today about our fast and reliable waste removal services in Canning Town E16!
Interesting Facts About Canning Town
Canning Town, situated in the Olympic borough of Newham, was mostly marshland only accessibly by boat or toll bridge right up until the turn of the 19th century. The opening of the Royal Victoria Dock in 1855 kick started the development of the area, with a plethora of dockworkers and their families moving into hastily built terraced houses.
The area development of the area was intrinsically linked with Britain’s extensive trade with the Empire, and the name Canning Town is thought to come from the first Viceroy of India, Charles John Canning. On top of the docks, the area was home to the Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Company and the Tate & Lyle Sugar Refinery, the latter remaining there to this day.
During the Victorian era and up to the Second World War, Canning Town was known for it’s deprived slum housing, and was the site of one of Britain’s highest profile slum clearances in the 1930s. Since then, the area has enjoyed a period of regeneration, climaxing with the building of the Olympic Park in nearby Stratford.
Notable people connected to Canning Town include actor Danny Dyer, Television presenter Jeremy Kyle and ‘Tiger Woman’ Betty May. Boxer Frank Bruno trained in the area for a time before he broke through.
Useful Local Resources
http://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/index.aspx – Your Local Council website
http://www.jimfitzpatrickmp.org/ – Jim Fitzpatrick, your local Member of Parliament
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/home – Local newspaper, covering news and current affairs in Canning Town and the surrounding area.